Sea Life Aquarium Benalmádena
A visit to the Sea Life Aquarium is an unforgettable experience for the whole family, stimulating the interest of children and adults alike. You will encounter almost every type of sea creature imaginable, and be amazed at how much has been packed into this modest-looking building.
This unique interactive aquarium takes visitors on a journey through the world of colorful fish, darting seahorses, frozen in stillness, proud Moray eels and sea turtles. In addition to the live fish you will also find an impressive selection of shellfish of all sizes, as well as octopus and other cephalopods, amazing jellyfish, proud sea turtles, sharks and two adorable otters.
A Day at the Aquarium
If you are planning a trip to the aquarium it is best to book online in advance, for two reasons; Firstly, tickets purchased over the internet are much cheaper, and secondly, you can choose which day you would like to visit in order to catch one of the many featured talks that the Aquarium offers.
What can you expect during your visit.
– Learning about sea creatures in one of the of an interactive areas, where you touch the fish.
– Admiring sharks and sea turtles in the underground tunnel.
– Attend one of the interactive sessions , particularly the “smiling” rays.
– Every day at around 16.00 there are organized games and activities for children such as face painting, fun with balloons, etc.
– For lunch, you can choose a cafe overlooking the sea.
Sea Life is open daily from Monday to Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00. The only day in which there are no organized visits is 25th of December.
Tickets booked through the website, are cheaper.
Adults – € 15.50, online – €10.
Children (3 – 9 years) – €12.50, online – €10.
Seniors (65 years) – €12.50, online – €10.
Guide to the aquarium – €3.95, online – €3.50.
Phone: +34 952560150
⭐⭐⭐ Please let us know what you think, click the “create your own review” button. ⭐⭐⭐