Daily Express :: World Feed Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
- Covid warning: Fears as WHO warns of global death toll reaches grim record milestoneon 20th April 2021 at 11:09 pm
THE WORLD Health Organisation has warned that deaths related to COVID-19 have increased for the fifth consecutive week.
- Crowds celebrate in Minneapolis after Derek Chauvin found guilty in George Floyd killingon 20th April 2021 at 9:50 pm
CROWDS have gathered in Minneapolis to celebrate after the jury in the trial of Derek Chauvin found the former police officer guilty over the killing of George Floyd.
- Derek Chauvin verdict: Ex-police officer guilty of George Floyd murder – full verdicton 20th April 2021 at 9:20 pm
DEREK CHAUVIN, the former US police officer who murdered George Floyd in 2020, has been found guilty. Here’s the full verdict as Chauvin’s trial comes to an end.
- Spain’s tourism nightmare: Sector sees £100 billion wiped off after Covid chaoson 20th April 2021 at 9:16 pm
SPAIN’S economy has lost over one hundred billion in revenue because of losses incurred by the tourism sector as a consequence of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Derek Chauvin guilty of all charges of murder and manslaughter in George Floyd killingon 20th April 2021 at 9:13 pm
DEREK CHAUVIN has been found guilty on all three charges of the murder and manslaughter in the killing of George Floyd.
- China tensions rocket as Joe Biden set to approve first arms sale to Taiwanon 20th April 2021 at 8:06 pm
JOE Biden is about to stoke the wrath of Beijing by approving his administration’s first weapons sale to the island democracy of Taiwan.
- Vladimir Putin invited to meet Ukrainian leader at conflict zone as Russia war fears surgeon 20th April 2021 at 7:54 pm
UKRAINE’S President Volodymyr Zelensky has invited Russian leader Vladimir Putin to meet him in the country’s troubled Donbass region for talks on ending the conflict there.
- Warren Buffett blasted Bitcoin as a worthless delusion and ‘rat poison squared’on 20th April 2021 at 6:36 pm
WARREN BUFFETT warned people not to invest in Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency is probably “rat poison squared”.
- Ready for WAR: US chiefs issue terrifying nuclear conflict warning – ‘least bad option’on 20th April 2021 at 5:36 pm
US Strategic Command and Space Command are set to warn the world the “spectrum of conflict today” could rapidly lead to nuclear war.
- Macron running scared? French leader ‘plays EU card’ in frenzied bid to salvage electionon 20th April 2021 at 4:51 pm
EMMANUEL Macron is banking on his victories in Brussels to kickstart his campaign to secure a second term in office at next year’s French elections.