CNN.com – RSS Channel – World CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- 0% intro APR until 2024 is 100% insaneon 6th December 2022 at 3:54 pm
- It’s official: now avoid credit card interest into 2024on 6th December 2022 at 3:54 pm
- Al Jazeera to submit Shireen Abu Akleh case to ICC, network sayson 6th December 2022 at 1:49 pm
Al Jazeera said Tuesday it will submit a case to the International Criminal Court (ICC) over the killing of journalist Shireen Abu Akleh, who was shot in the head while covering […]
- The world will gain enough renewable energy in 5 years to power China, says IEAon 6th December 2022 at 12:32 pm
Global renewable power capacity is set to grow as much in the next five years as it has over the past two decades, as soaring energy prices and the climate crisis force […]
- Two former Seoul police officers arrested over deadly Halloween crushon 6th December 2022 at 11:19 am
Two former police officers were arrested in South Korea on Monday, accused of destroying evidence relating to the deadly Halloween crowd crush in Seoul, according to authorities […]
- China’s Xi calls for unity at former leader Jiang Zemin’s memorial serviceon 6th December 2022 at 9:37 am
China’s Xi Jinping on Tuesday called on the country to unite around his leadership as he addressed a memorial service for former leader Jiang Zemin, following an unprecedented […]
- Another OPEC? Indonesia hopes for a cartel for battery metalson 5th December 2022 at 3:14 pm
Indonesia produces more nickel than any other country. As demand soars for batteries to power the energy transition, that presents a huge opportunity, and the archipelago nation […]
- The West just scrambled the oil market. What happens next is up to Russiaon 5th December 2022 at 2:49 pm
Most Russian crude oil exports to Europe are now banned, marking the boldest effort yet by the West to pile financial pressure on President Vladimir Putin as his brutal war in […]
- UK recession could turn into a ‘lost decade’on 5th December 2022 at 10:53 am
The United Kingdom faces a “lost decade” of growth if action isn’t taken to address slumping business investment and worker shortages, a leading business lobby group has warned.
- Investors cheer as Chinese cities relax Covid restrictionson 5th December 2022 at 8:20 am
Global traders are increasingly feeling more bullish on China, as they bet the country will gradually unwind Covid restrictions following widespread protests.
- Is the worst over for bitcoin and the rest of crypto?on 4th December 2022 at 3:53 pm
The meltdown of FTX has sent the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies tumbling more than 60% this year…and the carnage has spread to publicly traded companies with […]
- The surprising group that flooded stores over the holiday shopping weekendon 4th December 2022 at 3:16 pm
There’s at least one group of shoppers excitedly hitting malls this holiday season — and they don’t seem to be too bothered about pesky inflation eating into their discretionary […]
- Huge fish-shaped rock emerges from the deserton 2nd December 2022 at 9:47 am
In the shimmering heat of the Saudi desert, it could be dismissed as a mirage — but photographer Khaled Al Enazi. has the pictures to prove he really did spot a giant fish-shaped […]
- A ‘supertall’ skyscraper is coming to this unexpected US cityon 29th November 2022 at 3:54 pm
There’s a well-known saying that everything is bigger in Texas. But so far, that hasn’t been the case for the state capital’s skyline.
- Spencer Tunick gathers 2,500 volunteers for mass naked photo shoot on Bondi Beachon 27th November 2022 at 12:40 pm
Around 2,500 people stripped off for a naked photo shoot on Australia’s Bondi Beach on Saturday, designed to raise awareness of skin cancer.
- New high-speed trains make this country Europe’s rail capitalon 25th November 2022 at 3:41 pm
What could be better than one wide-ranging high-speed rail network? Three or four competing ones, which look set to not only improve travelers’ options but also (hopefully) drive […]
- Netflix adaptation of a once-banned classic illustrates how period dramas have evolvedon 25th November 2022 at 3:00 pm
From the moment Emma Corrin appears on screen in the titular role of Netflix’s new adaptation of D. H. Lawrence’s novel “Lady Chatterley’s Lover,” her clothing mirrors the […]
- The world’s skinniest skyscraper is now complete — and its interiors are remarkableon 24th November 2022 at 3:57 pm
The designers behind the world’s skinniest skyscraper have just given fans of ultra-luxury living an early Christmas gift.
- Balenciaga apologizes for ads featuring children holding bondage bearson 23rd November 2022 at 4:25 pm
Luxury fashion house Balenciaga has apologized for featuring children cuddling teddy bears dressed in bondage gear in its latest advertising campaign.
- What it means if a flight attendant thinks you’re a ‘BOB,’ and other travel secretson 23rd November 2022 at 3:03 pm
It feels like the summer of travel chaos only just subsided, but the holiday travel season is now upon us.
- This pretty Italian town will pay you $30,000 to move thereon 18th November 2022 at 1:51 pm
Towns across Italy have been racing to launch clever schemes aimed at luring new residents to revive their fortunes in recent years.
- Lonely Planet reveals its top destinations for 2023on 15th November 2022 at 9:52 pm
Guidebook company Lonely Planet has revealed its 18th annual “Best in Travel” list.
- How to vote for the 2022 CNN Hero of the Yearon 3rd November 2022 at 12:58 pm
Anderson Cooper shows you how to vote. You can vote up to 10 times a day, every day through Tuesday December 6.
- CNN spotlights 10 men and women who are making the world a better placeon 3rd November 2022 at 12:56 pm
The smallest acts of kindness can have the biggest impact on the world, and these 10 men and women are shining examples of that.
- These friends rescued harvests headed for the trash and helped turn food waste into millions of mealson 30th June 2022 at 11:39 pm
When a group of college kids channeled their pandemic woes into action, they never imagined the project would fuel a nationwide movement to tackle hunger and food waste.
- These were the best and worst places for air quality in 2021, new report showson 22nd March 2022 at 4:43 pm
Air pollution spiked to unhealthy levels around the world in 2021, according to a new report.
- Not only is Lake Powell’s water level plummeting because of drought, its total capacity is shrinking, tooon 21st March 2022 at 7:54 pm
Lake Powell, the second-largest human-made reservoir in the US, has lost nearly 7% of its potential storage capacity since 1963, when Glen Canyon Dam was built, a new report shows.
- Big-box stores could help slash emissions and save millions by putting solar panels on roofs. Why aren’t more of them doing it?on 20th March 2022 at 7:01 am
As the US attempts to wean itself off its heavy reliance on fossil fuels and shift to cleaner energy sources, many experts are eyeing a promising solution: your neighborhood […]
- Sign up to our newsletter for a weekly roundup of travel newson 10th December 2021 at 6:58 pm