Requested by Nigel Gorman
The Bolton News | News The Bolton News News
- Send your photographs cheering on Bolton Wanderers in the finalon 2nd April 2023 at 7:45 am
The big day has come…the clock is ticking until kick-off as Bolton Wanderers do battle with Plymouth Argyle in the Papa John’s Trophy final at Wembley.
- Here’s photos of fun times at Bolton Museumon 2nd April 2023 at 7:21 am
IT has been a main attraction in Bolton for years so it prompted us to dig back into the archives to find photos of Bolton Museum.
- Train in the park was kids’ favouriteon 2nd April 2023 at 7:17 am
It was full steam ahead for driver Albert Stones and his passengers on the miniature railway at Moss Bank Farm in April 1987.
- End of era for old Bolton millon 2nd April 2023 at 7:10 am
Here’s one of Lancashire’s oldest textile mills that was taken down stone by stone in November 1992.
- ITV’s I’m A Celeb: How did Amir Khan do in his first time on the show?on 2nd April 2023 at 4:00 am
I’m A Celebrity returns to ITV with a new all-star series featuring celebrities such as former professional boxer Amir Khan from Bolton, Greater Manchester.
- Strictly ‘lovebirds’ Kai and Nadiya head to Manchester in new showon 2nd April 2023 at 4:00 am
Nadiya Bychkova’s personal and professional life could not be going better – she has a young daughter she adores; she’s in a passionate relationship with fellow Strictly […]
- Bolton house prices: Average house prices fall by £3,000on 2nd April 2023 at 4:00 am
House prices in Bolton have gone down by an average of over £3,000 in the month of January, according to figures from the Land Registry.
- Acts announced for East Lancashire Railway’s 1940s weekendon 2nd April 2023 at 4:00 am
Some of the first acts have been announced for the upcoming 1940s weekend that takes place at East Lancashire Railway and Ramsbottom in May.
- North West travel firm searches for recruits with holidays as a perkon 2nd April 2023 at 4:00 am
Dream holidays are a perk of the job as a North West travel firm, with travel agencies in Bolton, searches for recruits.
- Motown and soul event comes to Bolton this Easter bank holidayon 2nd April 2023 at 4:00 am
A Motown and soul event is coming to a Bolton venue next weekend.
- Lagan’s Cycle Challenge and the special occasion it markson 2nd April 2023 at 4:00 am
A special anniversary for a Bolton charity will take place next month, with a fundraiser to mark it.
- Bolton sisters impress at roller rink after skates stolenon 2nd April 2023 at 4:00 am
Two young skaters have placed highly in a competition despite their skates being stolen prior to it.
- Two men taken to hospital after Chorley New Road crashon 1st April 2023 at 4:09 pm
A road in Bolton has been closed due to a crash which has left two men in hospital.
- Woman, 20, suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ after two-vehicle crashon 1st April 2023 at 3:25 pm
A 20-year-old woman was taken to hospital with potentially life-changing injuries after a multi-vehicle crash in Greater Manchester.
- Reluctant Reporter tests Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s Big Thrill rideson 1st April 2023 at 1:53 pm
- Woman from Greater Manchester last seen in Preston yesterdayon 1st April 2023 at 12:36 pm
A missing woman from Greater Manchetser was last seen yesterday evening in Preston.
- RECAP: Severe delays on M6 after multi-vehicle crashon 1st April 2023 at 12:20 pm
Drivers are being warned of severe delays as the M6 is closed following a multi-vehicle crash.
- Man arrested after car crashes into wall off Bolton Road, Buryon 1st April 2023 at 11:56 am
A man has been arrested after a car crashed into a wall in Bury this morning, Saturday.
- GMP traffic officer meets ‘sporting hero’ Tyson Furyon 1st April 2023 at 11:10 am
A police officer from Greater Manchester Police said he met his ‘sporting hero’, Tyson Fury, while out on a job.
- Asda, Waitrose, Aldi and more ‘do not eat’ warnings and recallson 1st April 2023 at 9:11 am
Products sold at Waitrose, Asda, Aldi, M&S and more have been recalled by the Food Standards Agency
- DWP Household Support Fund extended across England todayon 1st April 2023 at 8:58 am
The DWP’s Household Support Fund has been extended today
- Former builder reveals little-known cause of damp and mouldon 1st April 2023 at 8:44 am
A former builder has revealed one obscure cause of damp and mould that could be damaging your home and one way to prevent this for just £10.
- Need ‘stealth’ speed camera vans being trialled in UKon 1st April 2023 at 8:40 am
New ‘stealth’ speed camera vans which are painted grey so they are harder to see are being trialled in the UK
- 5 of the best seaside vacations for the Easter holidayson 1st April 2023 at 8:38 am
Discover the best seaside holiday destinations that you can visit for some Easter sun.
- Money saving tip could save you £400 on petrol costson 1st April 2023 at 8:35 am
UK motorists could save up to £406 a year on petrol and diesel by following one simple tip
- Good Morning Britain hit with most Ofcom complaints in the 2020son 1st April 2023 at 8:29 am
A number of TV shows have received plenty of Ofcom complaints in the 2020s so far, with Good Morning Britain topping the list by some margin
- Horwich: Litter picking group returns after Covid-19 lockdownon 1st April 2023 at 4:00 am
A litter picking group in Bolton has returned for the first time since lockdown.
- Patients’ anger over prescription service change at Bolton GP surgeryon 1st April 2023 at 4:00 am
A GP surgery has come under fire as patients say they have not been told of a telephone prescription line being cancelled.
- Bolton boxing coach hosts ‘open Iftar’ initiative in Manchesteron 1st April 2023 at 4:00 am
A Bolton boxing coach and law graduate hosted an open Iftar event to 1,000 people.
- Bolton: Oxford Grove primary school rated as outstanding by Ofstedon 1st April 2023 at 4:00 am
A primary school in Bolton has been rated as outstanding in every area, following an Ofsted inspection.