Daily Express :: UK Feed Simply The Best 7 Days A Week
- Parents furious as schools write to them telling them their children have ‘changed gender’on 2nd April 2023 at 7:45 am
Parents may only discover their child has changed their identity when they receive a letter citing their new name and pronouns.
- Excitement for stargazers as next Pink Moon due over UK in dayson 2nd April 2023 at 7:00 am
The next Full Moon gets its name from the pink flowers that bloom in spring.
- Baby P’s mum befriends woman who smothered three-year-old daughteron 2nd April 2023 at 6:27 am
Tracey Connelly has reportedly become friends with Helen Caudwell, a woman who was jailed in 2010 for murdering her daughter.
- Rock legend calls on Government to stop firms from pumping sewage into our riverson 1st April 2023 at 11:01 pm
Feargal Sharkey is campaigning for ministers to intervene on water companies pumping sewage into rivers.
- Chemical leak at pool part-owned by Olympian leaves two with breathing problemson 1st April 2023 at 9:30 pm
A total of 10 people were evacuated from the newly-opened premises in Birmingham, two of which were complaining of breathing difficulties, a spokesman for the centre said.
- King’s coronation to break long-standing tradition as peers told not to wear ‘coronets’on 1st April 2023 at 8:57 pm
Members of the House of Lords have been told not to wear crown-like coronets on their heads which would traditionally be worn to a coronation.
- Boy, 16, rushed to hospital after he was knifed on a London buson 1st April 2023 at 8:43 pm
The Metropolitan Police have asked people with information to come forward after the incident which saw the teen needing hospital treatment.
- Notorious ‘danger tourist’ among three Brits held by the Taliban in Afghanistanon 1st April 2023 at 8:01 pm
A Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office spokesperson said they were ‘working hard’ to secure contact with the British nationals who have been detained in Afghanistan.
- Boxing horror as man dies after taking part in white collar charity matchon 1st April 2023 at 7:32 pm
The man suffered a serious injury during the match in Nottinghamshire and was rushed to hospital, but later died.
- Top university to grill students over fears AI is writing answers for themon 1st April 2023 at 6:24 pm
University to be grilled on submitted work in hopes it would deter them from using AI chatbots